Access research evidence about chiropractic care by clicking on one of the links directly below.
- Vitamin D-deficient patients who took supplemental D had a 40% reduction in exacerbations.
- Drinking one diet soda per day increases risk of metabolic syndrome by a third.
- Arthritis affects more than 21 percent of American adults.
- The FDA has announced a link between the use of Singulair (an asthma/allergy drug) and mood/behavior changes and suicide.
- Eating antioxidant rich blueberries raises protective HDL cholesterol and lowers blood pressure.
- Only 40 percent of American women of childbearing age take folic acid supplements, which decrease the risk of birth defects.
- Folic acid supplements boost fertility and sperm quality in men.
- More than three quarters of the 4,000 mg of sodium we consume daily comes from processed foods and restaurant meals.
- Three to six "double dips" of a cracker or chip transfers about 10,000 bacteria from the eater's mouth to the dip.
- Teenagers who eat breakfast are less likely to be overweight than those who skip the morning meal.
- Omega 3-fatty acids decrease risk of type 1 diabetes in genetically at-risk children.
- High levels of lead in blood are linked to increased risk of moderate to severe arthritis of the knee.